What is IoT Cyber Security?
There are many organisations whose operations rely on the Internet of Things for their business to function. The day-to-day operations, the safety of the building and of course the data. Keeping this data safe is crucial for the future of the business.
With everything digital, this data and the systems which operate your building are attractive to hackers, this makes smart buildings susceptible to being compromised. These are some ways in which your building could be compromised:
- Broken Windows: Outdated Operating Systems
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Unencrypted Passwords
- Excessive Access: Remotely Accessible Devices
- Clear and Present Danger: Indicators of Threats
- Not Minding the Gap: Direct Internet Connections
- Stale Signatures: No system Updates