The FL MC 2000E SM40 LC provides a high level of immunity to interference and long
transmission range in industrial applications by converting the 100Base-Tx Ethernet interface to fiber optics (100 Mbps
according to FX standard).
The converters are specifically for use in electrical power substations (IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 applications). The
RJ45 port offers an auto crossing function, which means it is not necessary to make a distinction between 1:1 and
The FL MC 2000E (SM40) LC converters offer the following
- -40°C to 75°C operating range
- Auto crossing simplifies cabling
- Link fault pass through
- Individual LEDs at each port indicate communication activity and data rate.
- Redundant power supply capable with local (LED) and remote (dry contact) alarms to indicate failure of one or both power supplies
- LC duplex connection
- Mounts on NS 35 DIN rails