Fibre Optic media converter with LC duplex fiber optic connection (1300 nm), for converting 100Base-TX to multi-mode
fiberglass. Auto MDI(X) function. Comprehensive link diagnostics. DIN rail mountable, 12 … 57 V DC supply.
Meets IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 standards.
The converters are specifically for use in electrical power substations (IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 applications). The
RJ45 port offers an auto crossing function, which means it is not necessary to make a distinction between 1:1 and
The FL MC 2000E LC converters offer the following
- -40°C to 75°C operating range
- Auto crossing simplifies cabling
- Link fault pass through
- Individual LEDs at each port indicate communication activity and data rate.
- Redundant power supply capable with local (LED) and remote (dry contact) alarms to indicate failure of one or both power supplies
- LC duplex connection
- Mounts on NS 35 DIN rails
- 12 … 57 V DC supply
- Meets IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 standards