The modular Inline controller for automation applications in infrastructure, energy, and buildings is based on the Niagara 4 framework. Four LAN, two USB, and two RS-485 interfaces are integrated. The controller can be extended with numerous Inline I/O modules. Whether building automation, the development of new business models, controlling networked real estate, data centers or infrastructure management – the ILC 2050 BI controls it all.
– Planning, engineering, and visualization in the Java-based Niagara 4 framework
– Connect up to 63 I/O modules on the local bus.
– Special function modules provide support for DALI, MP-Bus, and M-Bus.
– Time-optimized engineering using the Niagara 4 framework
– Support for all the main communication protocols used in building infrastructure automation