The iSMA-B-MG-IP device has been designed to simplify he connection of meters installation with BMS. By applying the most popular interfaces for M-Bus and Modbus meters, the device allows to handle up to 180 meters of various types simultaneously.
The M-Bus interface allows to communicate and supply with power up to 60 M-Bus meters. The maximum current cannot exceed 130 mA.
The RS485 interface allows to connect up to 128 Modbus devices. The device address and baud rate for Modbus are set by using DIP switches.
The built-in TCP/IP interface provides the ability to use the existing LAN infrastructure, also allows to build a scattered meters monitoring systems.
iSMA-B-MG-IP device configuration is possible from the built-in web services level and by using free tool such as iSMA Configurator.
• 12x screw connector max 2,5 mm2 (18 – 12 AWG).
Direct connection for up to 6 M-Bus branches
• 1x RS485
• 1x RJ45
• Up to 60 M-Bus meters
• Up to 128 Modbus Slave devices
• 3 kV AC/DC for all interfaces and power supply
• Interface M-Bus Master according to EN 13757-2
• Interface RS485 half duplex
• 1x Fast Ethernet
• Protocols: M-Bus and Modbus
• M-Bus baud rate: 300 to 38400 bps
• Modbus baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• ARM Cortex-M3
• 24 V AC/DC
• Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457×4.331 x 2.441 in)
• Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40–for indoor installation