The VAQA’O+Plus sensor measures the temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, the concentration of Volatile Organic
Compounds (VOC) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) in the ambient air of a room in a building, an apartment or a house. VAQA’O+Plus
enables presence-dependent monitoring of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by detecting brightness (lighting) and person movement (PIR) in
The data is transmitted via a public or private LoRaWANTM radio frequency network.
- LoRaWAN, Class A.
- Easy to install and use.
- > 3 years of autonomy.
- Measuring ranges / accuracies :
- Temperature: 0°C to +55°C / ± 0.2°C
- Hygrometry: 0% to 100%rH / ± 2%.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 300 to 1100hPa / ± 0.6hPa
- CO2: 0 to 5,000ppm VOC: index 0 to 500 / ± 5
- Brightness: 0.01Lux to 83,000 Lux / 5%.
- Movement: up to 12m, detection 102° x 92°, 68 zones
The VAQA’O+Plus sensor measures temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, CO2 and VOC concentration in the atmosphere inside buildings. Measurements can be correlated with presence in the room: brightness measurement and motion detection.
Data transmission on the public or private LoRaWANTM network is done periodically and/or on variation of the measured variable or when thresholds are crossed (everything can be set remotely):
– Min. and max. temperature
– Min. and max. humidity
– Min. and max. brightness
– Atmospheric pressure min. and max.
– CO2 min. and max.
– VOC min. and max.
– Minimum and maximum presence
If the Sensor is unclipped from its wall mount or moved, an alert is transmitted.
Installation and commissioning is quick and easy. The sensor is equipped with :
– a switch (ILS) allowing association to the network and various interventions (e.g. extended standby),
– indicators (LEDs) allowing to follow the association on the network and to know the main states of the sensor.
The measurement data is transmitted individually or aggregated and compressed (batch mode) before being transmitted over the LoRaWANTM network. This transfer technique considerably reduces the amount of data transmitted while preserving the autonomy of the sensor.
Powered by a pack of 3 batteries 3.6V/2600mAh, the autonomy of the sensor is more than 3 years with the default configuration: a measurement reading on all sensors every 10 minutes and 1 transmission every hour, the data being compressed. The battery level can be regularly monitored remotely.