The Niagara 4 Supervisor allows multiple Niagara-based JACE controllers, along with other IP-based controllers and field devices, to be networked together. It serves real-time graphical information to standard Web-browser clients and provides server-level functions. These functions include centralized data logging/trending, archiving to external databases, alarming, dashboarding, system navigation, master scheduling, database management, and integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard). Also, it provides a comprehensive graphical engineering toolset for application development.
Niagara 4 Supervisors may run acceptably on lower-rated platforms, or may even require more powerful platforms, depending on the application, number of data points integrated, data poll rate, number of concurrent users, performance expectations, etc.
• Processor: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2640 x64 (or better), compatible with dual- and quad-core processors
• Operating System: Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8.1 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64 bit) Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (SP2) Standard/Enterprise, Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4
• Memory: 6 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended for larger systems
• Hard Drive: 4 GB minimum, more recommended depending on archivingrequirements
• Display: Video card and monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or greater
• Network Support: Ethernet adapter (10/100 Mb with RJ-45 connector)
• Connectivity: Full-time high-speed ISP connection recommended for remote site access (i.e., T1, ADSL, cable modem) and IPv6 compliant
You must be a Tridium Partner to purchase this product online. For information on becoming a Tridium Partner, please contact us directly on 0845 519 7958.