O3 Sensor Hub 2.0
Delta Controls’ award-winning O3 Sensor Hub 2.0 uses industry-leading sensor fusion technology to deliver the most accurate view of an interior space available on the market.
Integrating temperature, humidity, motion, sound, and light sensing in a single device, the sensor hub uses machine learning to provide fast, accurate feedback on the monitored space.
The sensor hub is easy to install and can be configured out of the box with just a smartphone.
With support for BACnet, MQTT, and BLE protocols, the O3 Sensor Hub 2.0 is an open platform IoT device that can integrate with almost any system.
Select models also come with two universal I/O points capable of controlling or accepting inputs from nearby devices—ideal for controlling light ballasts or chilled-beam ceiling valves.
- Composite temperature, humidity, PIR motion, sound, and light sensors combined in a single device
- User feedback via speaker and full- color LED ring with customizable audio tones and colors
- Dual Ethernet connection for daisy- chaining in large spaces; provides pass-through communication even during power outages
- Configuration via mobile app
- BLE API for developing custom apps
Passive Infrared Motion Coverage