Procon Melco JACE
Procon Melco Jace 8000 is an interface device for Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Systems providing connectivity to M-NET centralised controllers. Available exclusively through Forest Rock only.
The Procon MELCO JACE-8000 provides direct connection to Mitsubishi Electric M-NET centralised controllers: AE-200E, EW-50E, AG-150A, EB-50, GB-50 to control up to 200 indoor units via either direct connection to a Niagara based system or using the MODBUS or BACnet open protocols.
The Procon Melco Jace 8000 also comes pre loaded with HTML5 graphics allowing easy configuration and connectivity to the Procon central controller.
- Monitor and control up to 200 indoor units
- Tridium Niagara 4 compatible
- Built in HTML5 web page for plug & play
- On-board library Modbus & BACnet MSTP for Procon MELCOBEMS
- No additional interface required, direct plug & play to centralised controllers
- On-board Wi-Fi application to allow commissioning by PC, tablet or smartphone
This interface device has been developed by Forest Rock with the approval of MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC (UK). It’s use ensures validation of the CE marking, warranty and service agreement of associated Mitsubishi Electric equipment.
8025-50 (1250 Proxy Points 18 Months Maintenance), 8100-200 (5000 Proxy Points 18 Months Maintenance)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.