The TC MGUARD… security appliances are industrial mobile network routers with mGuard technology. As such, the routers offer a remote maintenance infrastructure for the secure connection of machines and systems via the Internet.
A high-speed mobile network interface and a 4-port switch are integrated into a compact metal housing. Secure remote communication on a global scale takes place via 4G LTE as well as UMTS and CDMA networks.
With the help of an SD card as a configuration memory, the devices can be quickly and easily started up or replaced. The devices have a buffered realtime clock and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure key generation and management.
- High-speed cellular interface with provider redundancy
- Integrated 4-port switch
- Maximum security with IPsec protocol on Layer 3
- Web-based management, SNMP
- Replaceable configuration memory
- RS-232 interface with COM server function for integrating serial devices
- Flexible routing
- Up to 10 parallel VPN tunnels (up to 250 possible with additional license as an option)
- Supports current certificates such as x509.v3
- Stateful inspection firewall for dynamic filtering
- Extended temperature range